1. Our Commitment
LubriSyn is committed to protecting your privacy. We will always keep your personal information safe and will never sell it to third parties.
2. Collecting Information
- Information we get from you LubriSyn receives your information when, for example, you place an order online.
- Making our website work: These Cookies are essential so that you can move around the site and login to the secure areas. Without them you would be unable to shop on the website or access your account.
- Monitoring and improving the performance of the website: These Cookies collect information about how visitors use the LubriSyn site, e.g. which pages they visit most often and whether they see error messages. The information is combined so it does not identify individuals, and we use it only to help us improve the way the website works.
- Enabling the features of the website: These Cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made, such as your user name or the region you are in, and help us provide you with a better, more personal experience.
- Your privacy and shared computers If you login to the LubriSyn website from a shared computer, such as in an internet cafe or from a colleague’s computer at work, Cookies may cause your email address to display in the login field to anyone who uses the site on that computer after you. You can avoid this by clearing the Cookies stored by the web browser. The option to do this is normally in the ‘Tools’ dropdown menu at the top of the browser window.
3. How we use your personal information
- Providing our products and services We use your personal information to provide our products and services, respond to queries and comments and provide you with the best possible level of customer service.
- Learning more about you We like to learn more about you to provide you with a seamless and consistent service and build a clearer picture of our customers both as a group and as individuals. By understanding you better we can offer you the best and most personalised service we can, but don’t worry – we will only send you marketing material if you have agreed that we can.
4. Sharing your information
- Legal obligations We may share your personal information with third parties where required or permitted by law, if we believe we need to do so to protect our rights, or to comply with legal proceedings. In such cases, we will always do so legally and with due regard to your privacy.
- Changes to our business If ownership of all or part of our business changes or we undergo a reorganisation (including a merger or transfer), we will transfer your personal information to the new owner or successor company so we can continue to provide our services.
5. How long do we keep your personal information?
We hold your personal information for as long as we have a legal or business reason to do so, which generally means as long as you remain a customer or as required to meet our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements. We will always store it securely and will not use it for any other purpose.
8. Staying in control of your information
We respect the fact that your personal information is your information, and we’ll make it easy for you to update or change your personal details. Please help us to help you by letting us know if your contact details change or if you spot any errors in the information we hold about you.
If you would like a copy of the information LubriSyn holds about you or have any queries about the way LubriSyn handles your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org